Wednesday, June 21, 2023 | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Meet with Government Agencies and Prime Contractors (In-Person Event)
Benefits to Attend
- We expect more than 25 agencies and primes contractors will be available.
- No scheduled meetings. Just come and speak with the agencies of your choice!
- No limit to the number of agencies or primes. Meet as many as time allows!
- Opportunities to start new agency/prime relationships or advance existing ones.
2023 Agencies & Prime Contractors
Agencies and prime contractors scheduled to attend are:
- Blue Origin
- Central Florida Tourism Oversight District (fka Reddy Creek)
- City of Kissimmee
- City of Orlando
- Department of the Navy Office of Small Business Programs
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- L3 Harris
* currently listed as tentative.
Agency participation is subject to change.
How this Event Works
- There will be no exiting the room between agency meetings and no appointments. Each person will meet with their desired agencies on a first come, first served basis.
- Each person will register for 1 of 2 time windows
- Each ‘time window’ will consist of 3 hours to meet with agencies.
- Additional time windows will require additional registrations
- The cost is $45 per person per time window. You are more than welcome to register for both time windows.
- During the event, you can present your customized ‘elevator speech’, offer your Capabilities Statement, explore the agency’s buying forecast, or advance an already existing relationship.
- We will ask that you be respectful of everyone’s time by promptly moving to the next agency after each meeting and being mindful of others in line.
- When your time window is complete, you are done – no need to come back for appointments later in the day. (Unless you have registered for more than one time window).
- Only registered individuals that are registered for their corresponding time windows will be allowed to be in the rooms. All others will wait in the waiting area.
- Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
Is this Event for Me?
This event is designed for more experienced government contractors. Businesses that are new to government contracting may get frustrated and find the process ineffective. Three questions to ask yourself are:
1 – Has your business been generating revenue for at least the past two (2) years?
2 – Is your business a registered vendor in some combination of SAM, or MFMP, or local agencies?
3 – Do you have a “Capability Statement”?
If you answered “yes” to each of these questions then this event could be a great next step in your government contracting efforts!
Florida SBDC at UCF
(located inside the National Entrepreneur Center inside the Orlando Fashion Square Mall
3201 E. Colonial Drive, Suite A20
Orlando, FL 32803
This Procurement Technical Assistance Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency. Government Contracting Services are offered by the Florida Procurement Technical Assistance Center headquartered at the University of West Florida (State Office)
The FSBDC at UCF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide partnership program nationally accredited by the Association of America’s SBDCs and funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Department of Defense, State of Florida and other private and public partners, with the University of West Florida serving as the network’s lead host institution. Florida SBDC services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Language assistance services are available for limited English proficient individuals. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and/or limited English proficiency will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. To request accommodation or language assistance, please contact the FSBDC at 407.420.4850.