Wednesday, March 13, 2024 | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Meet with Government Agencies and Prime Contractors (In-Person Event)
Benefits to Attend
- We expect more than 20 agencies and primes contractors will be available.
- No scheduled meetings. Just come and speak with the agencies of your choice!
- No limit to the number of agencies or primes. Meet as many as time allows!
- Opportunities to start new agency/prime relationships or advance existing ones.
2024 Agencies & Prime Contractors
Agencies and prime contractors scheduled to attend are:
- Army Contracting Command Orlando
- Blue Origin
- Central Florida Tech Grove
- Central Florida Tourism Oversight District (fka Reddy Creek)
- City of Orlando
- Florida Department of Transportation DBE
- General Services Administration
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
- Hillsborough County
- L3 Harris
- Leonardo DRS
- Lockheed Martin
- Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division
- Orange County Government
- Orange County Public Schools
- Port Canaveral
- Seminole County Government
- University of Central Florida – Procurement
- University of Central Florida Business Incubation Program
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- U.S. Space Force
- U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
* currently listed as tentative.
Agency participation is subject to change.
How this Event Works
- There will be no exiting the room between agency meetings and no appointments. Each person will meet with their desired agencies on a first come, first served basis.
- Each person will register for 1 of 2 time windows
- Each ‘time window’ will consist of 3 hours to meet with agencies.
- Additional time windows will require additional registrations
- The cost is $50 per person per time window. You are more than welcome to register for both time windows.
- During the event, you can present your customized ‘elevator speech’, offer your Capabilities Statement, explore the agency’s buying forecast, or advance an already existing relationship.
- We will ask that you be respectful of everyone’s time by promptly moving to the next agency after each meeting and being mindful of others in line.
- When your time window is complete, you are done – no need to come back for appointments later in the day. (Unless you have registered for more than one time window).
- Only registered individuals that are registered for their corresponding time windows will be allowed to be in the rooms. All others will wait in the waiting area.
- Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
Is this Event for Me?
This event is designed for more experienced government contractors. Businesses that are new to government contracting may get frustrated and find the process ineffective. Three questions to ask yourself are:
1 – Has your business been generating revenue for at least the past two (2) years?
2 – Is your business a registered vendor in some combination of SAM, or MFMP, or local agencies?
3 – Do you have a “Capability Statement”?
If you answered “yes” to each of these questions then this event could be a great next step in your government contracting efforts!
Florida SBDC at UCF
(located inside the National Entrepreneur Center inside the Orlando Fashion Square Mall
3201 E. Colonial Drive, Suite A20
Orlando, FL 32803
Proudly sponsored by:
The Florida APEX Accelerator at the University of Central Florida is a member of the Florida APEX Accelerator, a statewide network powered by the University of West Florida and funded in part by the State of Florida and local partners. This APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense
The FSBDC at UCF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide partnership program nationally accredited by the Association of America’s SBDCs and funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Department of Defense, State of Florida and other private and public partners, with the University of West Florida serving as the network’s lead host institution. Florida SBDC services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Language assistance services are available for limited English proficient individuals. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and/or limited English proficiency will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. To request accommodation or language assistance, please contact the FSBDC at 407.420.4850.