Florida APEX Accelerator at UCF
Government Procurement Assistance
The Florida APEX Accelerator at UCF specializes in working with government contractors to develop and hone their skills, knowledge and abilities in targeting government contracts at the federal, state and local levels. The Florida APEX Accelerator at UCF is part of the Florida APEX Accelerator network and services an eight-county region that includes Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Sumter, and Volusia counties.
Florida APEX Accelerator Services:
- One-on-One Consulting Services: APEX Accelerator works with established government contractors and companies newer to the procurement process. Regardless of where you are in the process, we will help you identify and prioritizeyour actions steps and hold you accountable to get them completed. Government Contracting Action Item Checklist.
- Marketing and Business Development Support: APEX Accelerator Consultants are able to help you develop marketing collateral (i.e. custom capability statements, DSBS, website strategy, etc.), develop an ongoing networking and relationship strategy, and support your opportunity capture and proposal development efforts. Download Capability Statement Template.
- Research Support: APEX Accelerator helps our clients develop sustainable research strategies using both publicly available tools such as Contract Opportunities, FPDS, and USAspending but also APEX Accelerators-specific tools such as FedMine, Gov$pend, TeamingPRO, and Bid-Match. Take the Research Challenge.
- Professional Development: Through our partners at the SBDC, SBA and other agencies, APEX Accelerators offers a training calendar throughout the year designed to help business owners, and their staff, better understand key aspects of government contracting. APEX Accelerator clients also have access to ‘Govology’ a live and on-demand training resource at no-cost. Govology Course Directory.
The Florida APEX Accelerator at UCF Team:
The Florida APEX Accelerator at UCF team is one of the few multiple member APEX Accelerators teams in the country where every member has a national procurement certification. Our team members are:
Consulting sessions are confidential and no cost. To make an appointment, please click on the “Request for Consulting” link below. If you have any questions, please contact Jean Hill at email@example.com or 407-420-4430.
Florida APEX Accelerators at UCF Office Locations:
- National Entrepreneur Center (NEC) inside the Orlando Fashion Square Mall: The mall’s address is 3201 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32803. The NEC is located to the left of Planet Fitness. Park in the mall’s parking garage.
- Eastern Florida State College – Cocoa Campus: 1519 Clearlake Road, Cocoa, FL 32922, Building 3, Room 115G (inside the FSBDC/APEX Accelerators Suite 114).
The Florida APEX Accelerators also has standing monthly meeting days at Daytona State College, Incubator in Winter Springs and the UCF Incubator in Research Park.
Note: All APEX Accelerators Consulting Sessions are by appointment only.
© 2023 – The Florida APEX Accelerator at the University of Central Florida is a member of the Florida APEX Accelerator, a statewide network powered by the University of West Florida and funded in part by the State of Florida and local partners. This APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense