Connecting Executives…Cultivating Leaders
CEO XChange is an executive roundtable program serving progressive chief executives and business owners in Central Florida. Designed specifically for second-stage companies, CEO XChange offers a confidential setting for top executives to discuss vital business issues, opportunities and trends with a group of peers.
CEO XChange presents top executives with the opportunity to broaden their business perspective and gain new knowledge by engaging in collaborative thinking and problem-solving – giving them the ability to more effectively lead their companies. And research has shown that personal and peer coaching, like that found in CEO XChange, can contribute significantly to entrepreneurial skill development and decision making.
Click here to apply. Limited space is available. For more information, contact us at 407.420.4850 or e-mail the CEO XChange program manager, Hal Thayer.
Take A Seat At The Table
- Discuss vital business issues
- Forge new relationships
- Identify new business trends
- Share challenges
- Receive valuable advice and solutions
- Expand business contacts
How It Works
A group of top-executives from non-competing businesses are selected to form a group. Under the guidance of a program facilitator, the group meets for two-hours at breakfast, eleven times per calendar year.
The FSBDC at UCF is now accepting client applications for the 2022-2023 CEO program. Interested CEOs/small business owners must meet the following criteria:
- Must be the owner, chief executive officer, president or top-level officer of the company.
- Company has generated over $1 million in annual sales revenue and 5 or more employees.
- Company has a goal of growth.
- Willingness to consistently attend meetings participate in the program for one year.
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Willingness to listen, learn and network.
A non-refundable administrative fee of $600 is due upon acceptance to the program. Fee also covers the cost of breakfast meetings. Please make checks payable to “University of Central Florida.”
Now Accepting Applications