The Florida SBDC at UCF provides access to data and information generally unaffordable or unavailable to existing and aspiring small and medium-sized businesses. Through our affiliation and partnership with the University of Central Florida, our certified professionals have access to high-cost databases and business research resources. Together with our team of support and professional consultants, we put that information to work to help businesses grow and succeed.
Research capabilities include:
- Market Research
- Industry Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- International Trade Research
- Government Contracting Research
This information below provides links to information about several organizations. These links originate at sites other than the SBDC. The suitability and content of information accessible from the SBDC Home Page via links is solely the responsibility of the organizations that maintain their own information.
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Export Assistance Centers
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S. Copyright Office
- Internal Revenue Service
Small Business Development Centers
- Association of Small Business Development Centers (ASBDC)
- Florida Small Business Development Center Network
- SBDCNet – SBDCNet is the official National Information Clearinghouse of the U.S. Small Business Administration. SBDCNet provides small business research services to the entire 1,100+ member SBDC Network of Small Business Development Centers located in all 50 states, Guam and Puerto Rico.
State of Florida Resources
- Florida Department of State
- Enterprise Florida
- Florida Photonics Cluster
- Florida’s Business Information Portal – Open My Florida Business – The Open My Florida Business portal is designed to help individuals seeking to start and operate a business in the Sunshine State. By entering the type of business you wish to start, the portal will create a checklist to help you understand State of Florida governmental requirements for your business category. The downloadable eGuide available on the portal contributes basic tools to open your business in Florida, and provides supplementary resources to the portal’s business-specific checklists.
- University of Central Florida
- National Entrepreneur Center
- Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce