Globalizing Your Website
Are You Missing an Opportunity?
Are international prospects visiting your website? Analysts estimate that a high percentage of U.S. websites are not properly optimized for international markets resulting in lost sales opportunities.
Did you know?
- 95% of customers are outside of the US
- 94% of B2B buyers conduct internet research before buying
- 50% of Internet traffic in the United States originates overseas as of 2010
This seminar is designed for established businesses who are exploring international expansion. The Florida SBDC at UCF’s International Trade team will guide you through the process of globalizing your website.
Attendees will learn about…
- Website design for the global marketplace
- Promoting your business internationally
- Showcasing and selling your products and services on a global platform
- Reduce barriers and lower costs to reach global buyers
- Obtain a competitive advantage by developing a global market
Workshop Sponsored by:
The FSBDC at UCF is a member of the Florida SBDC Network, a statewide service network funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. Small Business Administration, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Florida and other private and public partners; hosted by the University of West Florida; and nationally accredited by the Association of SBDCs. SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions or services. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the FSBDC at UCF at 407-420-4850